Seeking new shows for 2015!
18 November 2014 BLOG
We are seeking motivated, reliable, entertaining, intelligent people to bring current podcasts or cultivate new programming for live radio.
All programs ideas welcome but here are a few ideas:
- Mix shows (DJ’s all genres)
- Music shows (live beats, interviews, music, countdowns)
- Business programming
- Motivational programming
- Youth programming
- Afro-Carib-American Diaspora programming
- LGBTQ programming
- Mature/Adult programming
- Entertainment/ Comedy programming
- Travel programming
- Radio Dramas/Serials
Bondfire Radio is real radio for real people. Take control of your media. Join a team that is more than a bunch of shows with the same logo. Join a family. Broadcaster dues are affordable, support is infinite.
Send the following to our Program Director, TK (tastykeish [at] bondfireradio [dot] com):
- Show pitch and/or aircheck.
- Length (1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours)/ Frequency (weekly, bi-weekly)
- Social media links
- Why is your show a good fit for Bondfire Radio?
Winter Deadline: December 15, 2014